SPECIALIST PRODUCTION PLANNING (MES): KLIPSPRUIT (SAEC) INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL
Job no: 784980
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to ensure continual uptime of the current mining systems as well as the implementation of future systems and enhancements.
- Serious contenders will have a National Diploma in Information Management with at least 4 years relevant Mining Execution Systems experience in Aquila, CAT Terrain, Pegasys, Argus and Industrial Wireless of which 1 year in Supervisory position.
- Candidates with SQL, Reporting Services and Project Management experience are essential for further consideration.
- Candidates with an Information Management Degree will be desirable for this role.
- Manage the MES Coordinators in accordance with the MES 1SAP strategy to ensure mining systems are well maintained.
- Ensure the information derived from the various mining systems is accurate and readily available.
- Continuously strive to improve on mining systems implemented.
- Liaise with the mining systems suppliers to ensure calls are actioned in accordance to the service level agreements.
- Provide user support on the various mining systems to ensure that the business requirements are met. Assist in analyzing data and making improvements and enhancements that will add value to the operation.
- Ensure continuous uptime of all mining systems.
- Responsible for scoping and managing the installations of all new mining systems using project management methodology.
- Interact with all stakeholders to ensure that the mining systems implemented are delivering on the business requirements.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results