Supervisor Maintenance Electrical - South32, Metalloys
Job no: 784976
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Vereeniging
- The purpose of your role is to lead a team of artisans and be responsible for the execution of Work Management and supervise work execution, inspections and observation in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Serious contenders will have N4 Technical Certificate together with a valid electrical trade test with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a maintenance environment together with at least 3 years relevant experience in a Supervisory role;
- 1SAP knowledge will be advantageous;
- Sound knowledge of Submerged -Arc-Furnace Maintenance equipment is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite is essential;
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Critical to this role is achieving the agreed maintenance KPI’s for equipment and the Plant;
- A thorough understanding of company’s Policies and Procedures coupled with good trade/technical skills will be desirable in this role;
- Key focus area is the maintenance of maximum plant availability and operational stability through pro-active management intervention to improve equipment performance;
- Of utmost importance is the design of work to ensure safe execution to guarantee maximum uptime, eliminate breakdowns of equipment and focus on effective communication and prioritization of critical operations/maintenance interventions;
- Make sure that PMO’s are done satisfactorily;
- Check and maintain all relevant plant drawings;
- Identifies and implements Maintenance Execution improvement with support from Maintenance Analysis & Improvement (A&I).
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results