Personal Assistant - Global Services Centre (Internal/External)
Job no: 783866
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
To provide effective administrative support to the Global Business Services team.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 together with a National Diploma and a minimum of 3 years’ Secretarial or Team assistant experience, preferably in a global shared services environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook) is essential;
- Strong communication skills are essential;
- Demonstrated written and verbal English language proficiency is essential.
- Reporting to the Vice President Global Business Services, the successful candidate will be required to work across a broad stakeholder base while supporting the whole of the Global Business Services Team;
- Meeting preparation, facility booking, minutes, and action tracking;
- Office supplies management (proactively) including stationery;
- Various reconciliation tasks required to support consultant contracts and team commercial accruals;
- Development of graphs and presentations from moderate levels of analysis to support the team (with team guidance);
- Proactively interacts with other relevant Personal and Team Assistants;
- Travel arrangement planning and booking as required;
- Assist in the coordination of new employee on-boarding for the department;
- Management of various mentoring sessions facilitated across the team;
- Plan out and facilitate VIP visitor sessions as required (e.g. Make the necessary arrangements to support visiting representatives from other South32 offices);
- Facilitate social and team building activities;
- Maintain professional telephone skills, etiquette and the South32 company image.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results