Supervisor Human Resources Administration - Global Services Centre
Job no: 783865
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
The purpose of this role is to supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the HR Administration sub-function within Global Business Services for South32 which includes managing the timely and accurate processing and execution of payroll and year end payroll activities, ensuring effective resource utilisation and compliance with relevant legislation and company policy. Also, to advise or respond to queries received from employees, line managers and HR Business partners.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree/BTECH/National Diploma in Human Resources/ Finance or Business Administration with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources preferably within a Global or Shared Services Environment of which at least 1 year in a supervisory position.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP Payroll and SAP HR systems is preferred;
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation is essential;
- Advanced MS Excel skills with strong numerical and analytical skills are essential.
- Recruitment, development and career management for all direct reports;
- Develop supportive relationships with external stakeholders and with others in the team and demonstrate and promote operational discipline when executing day-to-day activities;
- End to end HR administration for all employees and contractors in line with business payroll rules, including Enterprise Agreements, Individual Contracts, Employment legislation relating to taxation, fringe benefits, pensions etc.
- The performance of daily, weekly and monthly controls and reporting;
- Ensure all queries and cases are managed on time, accurately and within defined Service Level Definitions;
- Creation and maintenance of local operating procedure documentation;
- Coordinate system changes and user acceptance testing for payroll resulting from negotiated settlements, legislative changes;
- Ensure compliance to all internal controls, agreements, systems, standards and procedures as well as legislative requirements and statutory reporting;
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit or governance requirements;
- Contribute to maintain a culture of innovation, learning and development and continuous improvement.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results