Coordinator Payroll Processing - Global services Centre (Internal/External)
Job no: 783863
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely and accurate processing and execution of payroll and year-end (payroll) activities for South32.
- Serious contenders will have a National Advanced Certificate (2 Years) in Finance/ Human Resources Management or Business Administration with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources or a Shared Services environment (high transactional processing function);
- Solid understanding and experience working on SAP payroll Module is essential;
- Advanced MS Excel skills is essential;
- Understanding of legislative requirements related to statutory reporting is essential;
- Thorough understanding of internal audit controls is advantageous;
- In depth understanding of tax regulations is essential.
- Ensure compliance to all internal controls, agreements, systems, standards and procedures as well as legislative requirements and statutory reporting;
- Ensure all queries and cases are managed on time, accurately and within defined Service Level Definitions;
- Recommend improvement initiatives in existing processes, practices and systems;
- Contribute and execute the Global Business Services Strategy;
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of local operation procedure documentation;
- Assist with system testing and internal controls as required, and ensure adherence to implementing improved controls;
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements;
- Participate in control self-assessment teams and other internal review processes;
- Execute the Payroll, , month end reporting and year end processes in accordance with the ARIS processes on the days specified on the GBS Payroll Calendars.
- Perform any payroll processing user acceptance testing.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results