SENIOR SURVEYOR – KHUTALA (SAEC) INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
Job no: 783676
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to establish directional control and measurement of volumes in the underground operations, whilst ensuring the latest technology is employed to deliver the maximum value to the business.
- Serious contenders will have an advanced Survey and Valuation Certificate or BTECH/National Diploma in Surveying with a minimum of 3 years underground survey working experience, of which at least 6 months as the responsible surveyor for an underground section.
- Knowledge and understanding of underground surveying principles is essential;
- Strong communication skills;
- MicroStation experience is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite is essential;
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Survey control and measurement for the Underground Operations that ensures maximum value is extracted from the latest proven surveying technologies;
- Develops and governs technical standards for mining/processing disciplines;
- Responsible for surveying research, training and development;
- Management of direct reports;
- Builds cross-functional relationships and performs activities to support all the Operational sub-functions.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results