Mine Services Maintenance Coordinator
Job no: 783664
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Australia - New South Wales
We are a globally diversified mining and metals company with operations in Australia, South Africa and South America. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, securities for South32 trade on three exchanges, the Australian Securities exchange (ASX), Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and London Stock Exchange (LSE).
Our purpose is to make a difference by developing natural resources, improving people’s lives now and for generations to come.
Our people are central to our success and demonstrate our determination to be a best-in-class operator. We aspire to be an inclusive organisation, where our workforce reflects the broader demographic of the countries and communities where we operate.
The Opportunity – Mine Services Maintenance Coordinator
This role is to provide leadership and direction for the execution of Mine Services maintenance activities to ensure company targets are met.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Ensures execution activities are conducted safely and cost effectively by competent personnel in accordance with the relevant standards and operating procedures.
- Overseeing components and equipment maintenance activities and personnel performance to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Demonstrate personal compliance to all elements of the Mine Operating System (MOS) including disciplined planning, delivery, accountability and urgency.
- Process, determines variance to planned end of month (EOM) position. Establishes the variance between the forecast EOM and planned EOM position as detailed in the Monthly Plan.
- Daily Schedule Meeting, ensures Shift Plans are complete, executable and aligned to the Weekly Plan deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. Our values of Care, Trust, Togetherness and Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating courageous solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Trade Certificate: Completion of an apprenticeship normally of four years duration, or equivalent recognition in Electrical or Mechanical engineering area
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in the mining industry
We would welcome applications from those who can demonstrate;
- A good work ethic, with motivation to work in challenging situations;
- A drive to exceed expectations and to constantly push for results;
- Acts in line with the South32 values of Care, Trust, Togetherness & Excellence.
What We Offer You
Offered as a permenant opportunity, you will benefit from a rewarding career path in a company that embraces diversity and collaboration. We offer an attractive remuneration package including performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.
Illawarra Coal operations are located in the southern coalfields of New South Wales, near the city of Wollongong and approximately 75 kilometres south and southwest of Sydney.
South32 embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply nowBack to search results