LABORATORY ANALYST – SOUTH32, METALLOYS
Job no: 783656
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Vereeniging
- The purpose of the role is to analyze and report raw materials, finished products and water samples in the Alloy and Water Laboratories.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree/BTECH/National Diploma in Natural Science with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Analytical Laboratory environment and 3 years’ experience in ISO17025 Laboratory environment;
- In depth knowledge of SAP is essential.
- Analysis of raw materials, process and finished products samples using applicable laboratory techniques;
- Report Laboratory equipment breakdowns and arrange for maintenance;
- Ensure that all analysis results are accurate, traceable, recorded and reported in line with Laboratory procedures;
- Verify analytical data;
- Investigate problems and recommend solutions for determinations relating to the Alloy and Water laboratories;
- Inspect, use and maintain measurement, test and calibration equipment;
- Calibrate instruments and equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and/or work instructions
- Verify Quality Control standards for quantitative analytical measurements;
- Maintain stock levels of equipment, reagents and consumables required in the Alloy and Water sections;
- Maintain records for the Alloy and Water sections and section equipment;
- Compile analysis reports.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results