Specialist Security Analysis & Improvement - Hozazel Manganese Mines Northern Cape
Job no: 783558
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and support Crime Intelligence Operations. Co-ordinate and plan the execution of the security communication strategy.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree / BTECH / National Diploma in Data Analysis / Criminology with a minimum 10 years substantiated experience in the crime intelligence and security field of which at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity;
- Valid Code E/EB driving license is essential;
- Information analysis experience with in depth knowledge of processing crime intelligence and application of technology in the field of intelligence is essential.
- Ensure that the tactical crime intelligence process runs without interruptions and on a 24/7 basis;
- Design and execute the security communication strategy based on prevailing crime trends and on-site security non-conformances;
- Monitor and measurement of compliance and impact of security themes;
- Ensure that all Security related incidents are documented and processed as required;
- Maintain at-risk Contractor Database;
- Continuous development and improvement of security systems to support execution of the 4-D Security strategy;
- Align security incident management with ISOMETRIX;
- Identify gaps in security operations and make recommendations and corrections based on analysis (in time and/or immediate as dictated by security risk);
- Analyse failures and implement relevant actions and learnings from external Security ICAMS and other Industry learnings;
- Comply with all South32 reporting requirements.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results