Miner Underground - Wessels Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 783555
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
The purpose of this role is to mine and extract ore according to Mining legislation and regulations.
- Serious external candidates must have a Grade 12 with Mathematics with 3 years’ experience in a hard rock mining environment;
- Underground blasting certificate for Metalliferous Mines is essential;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Mine Health and Safety Act is essential;
- Must be an active Proto member or willing to join the Proto will be advantageous;
- In depth working knowledge of SAP and MS Office will be an added advantage;
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Taking charge of the underground mining in the drilling and blasting operations within the designated area;
- Trackless mining method and good knowledge on ground control;
- Ensure the delivery of quality product, Achieve the daily production targets;
- Be Familiar with the Production process activities, trends and brief operators accordingly at the start of each shift;
- Compliance to mining plan and grade control;
- Housekeeping and compliance to standards and procedure.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results