DRAUGHTS PERSON – WOLVEKRANS COLLIERY (SAEC) INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
Job no: 783450
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to create, manage and maintain all Mining and Processing equipment and infrastructure drawings. Any upgrades or changes are properly detailed and tracked, through appropriate drawings process, relevant signatures are obtained, to ensure compliance, and are logged or updated in a register for current and future references. Responsible to assist with any DMR queries during site visits or audits or any ad-hoc requests.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science/N3 Technical Certificate together with a Draughtsman Certificate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in drawing & designing;
- Experience in AutoCAD/MicroStation software is essential;
- Knowledge in Mining equipment is essential;
- In depth knowledge of design standards is essential;
- Experience in structural, mechanical and sheet metal detailing is essential;
- Experience and knowledge to convert sketches in working drawings is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite is essential.
- Carries out design and generates project technical drawings for all projects as per request;
- Ensure that drawings are distributed to relevant stakeholders and tracked accordingly.
- Ensure that office administration is completed accurately and the information is easily available and accessible;
- Ensure drawings comply with South32 (SAEC) Risk Guidelines;
- Demonstrates commitment to company policies and procedures;
- Plan to comply with the parameters set out in the Mine Health and Safety Act;
- Ensure Engineering Drawing Standards are enforced.
- Manage the accurate storage and retrieval of all relevant data, such as engineering standard applicable to the specific task at hand and relevant supporting documentation;
- Manage the accurate storage and retrieval of all drawings electronically;
- Ensure that data is correctly and accurately processed into a single graphic repository of information and back-up of information;
- Responsible for safety and good housekeeping in the Company filing system.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results