LEAD COMMUNICATION, MEDIA AND EVENTS – JOHANNESBURG – SAEC– INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
Job no: 783447
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
The purpose of this role is to lead the development, implementation, co-ordination and delivery of SAEC’s Communication, Media and Events Plans.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree/BTECH/National Diploma in Communication/ Journalism with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Communication, Media and Events Planning & Execution within a Mining and Metals environment of which at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Lead the communication, media and events team to fulfill their mandate;
- Protect and enhance SAEC’s reputation by developing and stewarding communication plans, based on the communication strategy, aligned to the Company’s business plan;
- Ensure SAEC’s role and value is understood and acknowledged by stakeholders including employees, communities, the media and key external groups;
- Review all proposed communications prior to external release;
- Provide communication support for emergency response in crisis management;
- Management of the Lead Teams communications including oversight of requests for Lead Team external presentations;
- Development and maintenance of SAEC’s content and communication tools, including website content and printed materials;
- Manage press releases, positioning statements, key messages and Q&A’s as required;
- Oversee and manage all events with stakeholders;
- Ensure all materials adhere to branding guidelines;
- Monitor news and information sources to identify emerging issues that involve or impact SAEC to leverage opportunities or mitigate risks.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results