Auto Electrician - Klipspruit Colliery, Mpumalanga
Job no: 782919
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for timely installation, repair and maintenance of equipment to ensure that mining activities are executed in a safe manner as well as operate equipment and tests all working parts in functional area to ensure proper utilization.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical Certificate / N2 Technical Certificate (internal candidate) together with a relevant Auto Electrician Trade Test coupled with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant maintenance experience and fault finding on CAT machines;
- Code 08 Drivers License is essential;
- Knowledge on SAP/1SAP is an added advantage;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of VIMS systems, CAT electronic Technician (ET) and the starting and charging systems components and operations is essential;
- Extensive knowledge of earthmoving equipment (CAT 789 and 993 Loader, Excavators, Graders, 785/777/ADT and dozers) is essential;
- Ability and experience to read parts manual and interpret electrical schematic is essential;
- Workshop exposure which includes rebuilding of machines, wiring systems, fault finding and repairs to electrical circuits is essentials.
- Interprets and coordinates pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and assesses risks on equipment;
- Maintains a clean and safe worksite;
- Ensures the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results