Manager Mine Closure - SAEC Emahlaleni, Mphumalanga
Job no: 781458
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
Manages mine closure operations including decommissioning, reclamation and post closure processes in line with environmental and operational safety standards and legislative requirements.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree/BTECH in Mining Engineering / Engineering with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience in mining, engineering or maintenance with preferably 3 years in a mine closure / rehabilitation environment and at least 3 years’ experience in a Managerial capacity;
- Government certificate of competency for Mines & Works is advantageous;
- Experience with Mine closure plans, designs and budgets.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction in managing mine closure operations;
- Develops implements, maintains and tracks detailed closure planning and design activities including closure budgets for defunct operations;
- Manages the execution of closure projects;
- Ensures compliance with all safety, hygiene and environmental policies during closure activities;
- Oversees all environmental monitoring programs and ensures timeous corrective action when required;
- Provides closure technical and financial inputs into business planning, budgets and cost modelling.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results