Supervisor Maintenance - Mamatwan Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 781457
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
The purpose of this role is the execution of Work Management, inspections and observations in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 technical certificate together with a recognized trade test with at least 4 years’ experience in Telemetric of which 1 year should be in a supervisory position;
- Sound knowledge of Maintenance equipment is essential;
- Extensive experience in Dragline and Shovel instrumentation and PLC systems, as well as Wi-Fi, GPS, two way radios and Aquila systems (Remote production monitoring system) is essential;
- 1SAP experience will be an added advantage.
- Establish a system to ensure that the Telemetric gets properly managed in terms of availability, reliability and spare part management
- Plan Resource Requirements for Immediate and Urgent Work;
- Review improvements, new products and modifications to equipment and discuss with Line Manager;
- Reviews Maintenance reports and statistics to plan for maintenance activities;
- Reviews and completes inspection reports in order to ensure maintenance improvements are made;
- Review available Capacities and liaise with Planner;
- Analyse and review weekly Metrics and performance compliance with work team;
- Ensuring the adherence to the maintenance schedule;
- Review completed tasks and TECO Work Orders.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results