Job no: 781134
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
The purpose of this role is to ensure the maximum efficient operations of equipment and machinery, as well as the care of plant and support equipment, through the direction of a technical support team.
- Serious contenders will have a Degree / BTECH in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Mining and / or Processing plant understanding the nature of opportunities and issues faced by Operations of which 3 year should have been in a managerial capacity;
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) Electrical/Mechanical is essential;
- Registered member of SACEA is essential;
- Registered ECSA Professional Certified Engineer is essential;
- Post Degree – MBA is added advantage.
- Tracks, analyses and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance;
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department;
- Responsible for the purchase of necessary outside technical and non-technical support services
- Recommends equipment modification for upgrades;
- Develops and maintains preventative maintenance programs;
- Sets priorities for projects and work orders;
- Ensure compliance to the Minerals Act, regulation;
- Draft, review and maintenance of all identified relevant standards applicable per Operation.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results