Superintendent Surface Processing Plant - Wessels Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 781126
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
To manage the safe execution of product processing and product load-out activities at the Surface Operations.
- Serious contenders will have Degree/BTECH Metallurgy with 5 years’ experience in a Mining or Production environment of which at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity;
- Knowledge of SAP and MS packages is essential;
- Experience of Metallurgical Plants will be advantageous.
- Manage processing and product load-out operations and processes;
- Maintain and update logistics schedules;
- Coordination with TFR and internal Logistics teams;
- Monitor daily achievement of targets and take corrective action in the event of targets not reached;
- Plan for the production month, taking into account forecast requirements;
- Manage project team of technical projects to deliver project objectives;
- Sign off Capital Projects;
- Participate in the estimation and preparation of cost budget for projects or sub projects;
- Monitor and control actual cost against budget;
- Provide assistance in implementing and assuring project work meet quality requirements.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results