Senior Chemist - Mamatwan Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 779929
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
Your main role will involve manage day today running of the lab, supervise the laboratory team and processes in order to safely provide accurate and timeous analytical services in line with customer requirements. Perform routine quality and safety inspections, assist with training to all lab personnel and perform non-conformance investigations.
- Serious contenders will have Degree/ BTECH/ National Diploma in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a mining laboratory environment;
- Completed ISO 17025 certificate is essential;
- XRF method development and validation experience is essential;
- Valid Driver s license is advantageous.
- Supervise the laboratory team and processes;
- Provide a technical support function for Production Planning, Production and Marketing;
- Report analytical data to customers;
- Ensure that all analytical results are accurate, traceable, recorded and reported in line with Laboratory Systems (LIMS);
- Timeous reporting of analytical results and certificates of analysis;
- Provide training to all lab personnel;
- Perform routine safety and quality inspections;
- Perform routine waste and chemicals inventory inspections.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results