Millwright - Wessels Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 779913
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - Hotazel
The purpose of this role is to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities on underground plant equipment and trackless mobile machines
- Serious contenders will have Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science / N3 Technical certificate / N2 Technical Certificate (internal employees) with a valid Millwright trade test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Millwright in a mining environment;
- Valid Code C/EB driver’s license is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Experience in an Underground mining environment will be an advantage.
- Conduct inspections on equipment prior to commencement of maintenance work;
- Execute all maintenance work safely;
- Perform isolation & lockouts and make the work area safe;
- Conduct fault finding on mechanical and electrical equipment
- Test and commission equipment prior to handover;
- Identify and record all subsequent work found during the maintenance activity;
- Reporting of events and non-conformances;
- Ensure optimal asset life through application of good maintenance practices.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results