Fitter - Wolvekrans Colliery
Job no: 779866
Work type: Part Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for timely installation, repair and maintenance of equipment to ensure that mining activities are executed in a safe manner as well as operate equipment and tests all working parts in functional area to ensure proper utilization.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or N3 Technical Certificate / N2 Technical Certificate (internal employees) with a recognized Fitter / Millwright trade test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified fitter / Millwright in maintenance mining environment;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Shovel, Komatsu PC 8000 and CAT 6060;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Shovel experience is essential;
- Extensive experience in understanding of Hydraulic circuits and diagrams is essential;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite is advantageous;
- Working experience on SAP is advantageous.
- Interprets and coordinates pre-work with regards to repairs, planned and predictive maintenance;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Performs safety inspections of equipment and assesses risks on equipment;
- Maintains a clean and safe worksite;
- Ensures the upkeep of maintenance tools and equipment;
- Coordinates activities associated with trouble-shooting and repairing maintenance equipment.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results