Technician Maintenance - Wolvekrans Colliery
Job no: 779864
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of the role is to provide equipment maintenance service and to conduct technical analysis and equipment condition monitoring in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Serious Contenders will have Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or N3 Technical Certificate with a recognized Trade Test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Instrumentation field;
- Extensive experience in Dragline and Shovel instrumentation and PLC systems, as well as Wi-Fi, GPS, two way radios and Aquila systems (Remote production monitoring system) is essential;
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) is added advantage.
- Develop, refine and document appropriate maintenance strategies for specific equipment types;
- Update, modify and maintain technical equipment specifications;
- Ensures that standard is adhered to according to the maintenance strategy;
- Ensure that company standards for the performance of maintenance functions are consistently maintained.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results