Boilermaker - Wolvekrans Colliery
Job no: 779862
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to safely develop, cut, fabricate/assemble, weld and maintain metal components and structures at the Cable Belt.
- Serious Contenders will have Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science or N3 Technical Certificate / N2 Technical Certificate (internal employees) with a recognized Boilermaker Trade Test and a minimum of 2 years’ technical experience as a qualified Boilermaker in a mining environment;
- Valid Code C driver’s license is essential;
- Being able to interpret drawings and do fabrications is essential;
- Sound knowledge of welding principles and gas safety is essential;
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Interprets and coordinates pre work with regards to repairs planned and predictive maintenance;
- Comply with all applicable regulations as well as company policies;
- Accesses any area safely to perform necessary maintenance on machines or equipment;
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for division and community;
- Participate in safety improvement activities including housekeeping, incident reporting and investigations, safe working procedure development and safety training.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results