TA Technician - Domestic Mine (CSA)
Job no: 779567
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: South Africa - (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to execute the relevant portion of the business plan for the operation in such a manner that all aspects of the budget for which he/she is responsible are achieved in a sustainable manner with the key focus of delivering on financial and operational targets through the application of strict operating discipline.
- Serious contenders will have a N3 technical certificate together with a recognized trade test with at least 3 years’ relevant CAT experience.
- Ensure optimal asset life through application of good maintenance practices;
- Conduct Site Inspections prior to commencement of maintenance work;
- Identify and report stoppages or work requirements;
- Receive materials and transport resources to the workplace;
- Perform lockouts and make the work area safe; Update production on progress;
- Test and commission equipment prior to handover;
- Highlight work not done and Task List inefficiencies;
- Route Completed Work Orders to the Supervisor;
- Record and submit measurement reading; Compile monthly TA Reports;
- Perform Trouble shoot on machines.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply nowBack to search results